Friday, August 5, 2011

Power VS. Franchitti

Power/Frachitti incident at Toronto.
There is still way too much time left for Power to come back and take the lead in the championship. With seven races left, and if Power can finish in the Top 5 in nearly every race left on the schedule, he can win the IndyCar Series Championship.

With that said, I feel that Power and Franchitti will continue to make needless remarks about each other at some point before the season is over. My reasoning is that I think Dario will make some dirty moves on Power, and next time Power will actually do something back to him on the race track instead through Twitter.

Although Power, and Franchitti said that they are no longer enemies a couple weeks ago. To me it seemed like a sarcastic agreement when I was watching both of them talking about how they made up, and how they are not mad at each other anymore. One of these races one of the two will make a mistake on the track and a driver will blame the other, and the drama will start up again. Like I said, I think Franchitti will be the one to make that mistake, just because of all the dirty driving I've seen from him this season. Also with Franchitti complaining on how everything isn't not going his way on and off the track. Just wait a couple races and we'll see the fire start up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment